Thursday, February 9, 2012

Post-script: Five VG Music Covers That Shouldn't Be

Like fleshy homunculi writhing in agony on a necromancer's altar, here are some renditions of game music that never should have been.

5. Bloody Tears Cannibalized by Rappers




4. Mario Theme on Deranged Cat Piano




3. Robo's Theme (Chrono Trigger) in Mario Paint




2. Metal Gear Solid 2 Theme on Kazoo and... Torso?




1. Chocobo Theme on Cockatiel



Unsurprisingly, the cockatiel is the best of the bunch, and even it is clearly ashamed.

5 comments:

Sam said...

Had to get myself to five lists. Now, I can rest.

Ryan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
RyHoMagnifico said...

Why do these exist? This hurts my everything.

(Re-posted under my actual Google account)

cole d'arc said...

you can never rest, Worthington. not until we're done with you.

Shane said...

Good god. Well, I don't mind the mario paint one so much ... it's interesting at least.

Metal Gear Solid on kazoo can go to hell, though. I'll never get that time back.